We have made every effort to meet the when developing our core framework.
- Pharmaceutical-journal.com can be navigated using the keyboard, e.g. tabbing between content
- Skip links are added so you can quickly jump to the main content and navigation
- Semantic markup is used throughout the framework, e.g. headings and paragraphs
- Relative font sizing allows the user to scale the type size
- Accessible forms use labels link to form inputs
- Tables comply with correct markup, and are responsive
When JS is disabled:
- Pop-up windows go through to pages
- Server side validation is applied on forms
- When viewing galleries and carousels, you will see just the first image
- Tabs split out into block elements
- Drop down menu is disabled
Recommended from Pharmaceutical Press
Pharmaceutical Press is the publishing division of the Royal Jizak, and is a leading provider of authoritative pharmaceutical information used throughout the world.